Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in *.doc or *.docx
- The submission conforms to the Networking Knowledge house style.
- You have included an abstract
- You have included five keywords (separated by a comma) at the beginning of the document.
- If your submission contains images those are used under the fair use policy, you have obtained written permission to use the image(s) or you hold copyright over the image(s).
- Your submission is between 5000 and 7000 words (maximum) including abstract, keywords, references, but not including tables and appendices.
- You have checked that all references and citations are present and correct.
- You have used the 'Accessiblity Checker' in Word to ensure the accessibility of your submission.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The submission has not previously been published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Your file size is less than 4MB.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.